Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Like most Open Access titles, the IJMSCH applies an Article Processing Charge (APC), only after the manuscript has been peer reviewed and accepted by the editor. The author will be sent an invoice for the Article Processing Charge. Letters to the Editor, short commentaries and select invited articles will not be charged an APC. The APC for the International Journal of Mens Social and Community Health is US $399, The Journal will provide the highest level of editorial service for the author, including a rigorous peer review process, expert editing and production editing, and excellent design services. All articles are archived through Portico and will be assigned a unique DOI (Digital Object Identifier) through Cross Ref. Article will also be archived and available on the Directory of Open Access Journals and ScienceOpen. An author’s ability to pay APCs is not a consideration in the decision of whether to publish. Authors living in one of the United Nations' list of Least Developed Countries may request a fee waiver. See UN country list list for full details. Authors living in countries not considered "least developed" who do not have the ability to pay the APC's may be eligible for a reduced rate. Please contact the publisher directly at email@example.com.
Copyright of articles published in all DPG titles is retained by the author(s). The author(s) grants DPG the rights to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. The author grants DPG exclusive commercial rights to the article. The author grants any party the rights to use the article freely for non-commercial purposes provided that the original work is properly cited.